Shop ‘til you… need a cocoa refill! 😉
Have you started your Christmas shopping yet!? 🙋🏼♀️ This girl is guilty! But you guys- there are SO MANY amazing deals going on.
The Amazon Black Friday Sale has so many of the games and books I LOVE on SALE! I’ve rounded up some of my top SLP games, books, and toys to make your shopping a bit easier this year. Grab these faves for your speech room or for a kiddo on your list. HAPPY SHOPPING, everyone!
- Can You Guess in 10? is 32% off right now, draping in price from $13.99 to $9.51! This is a great game for targeting vocabulary, categorization, using context clues, making predictions, and pragmatic language skills such as asking/answering questions and maintaining a topic. Perfect for elementary and up.
- Educational Insights Frankie’s Food Truck Fiasco Game is 40% off right now, dropping in price from $21.99 to ONLY $13.09!! Use this game with pre-schoolers and elementary age children to target a variety of skills: categorization, vocabulary, multisyllabic words, requesting, and describing.
- Educational Insights Pancake Pile-Up! This is the LOWEST PRICE I have ever seen this game. It is currently on sale for $11.29 making it 44% off (originally $19.99). Use this game with your pre-K and up crew to target vocabulary, following directions, production of multisyllabic words an SO MUCH MORE. RUN! This deal is SO GOOD!
- Melissa & Doug Vehicles Sound Puzzle is 31% off right now, making this SLP fave only $8.99 (originally $12.99). Place a puzzle piece correctly in the puzzle board to hear realistic sounds-lift to expose light sensor, then replace (cover sensor) to hear sound. This is an open-ended activity that is perfect for pre-school and lower elementary.
- Melissa & Doug Magnetic Number Maze is $11.99 making it 29% off (originally $16.99). Are your ready for a #cotreat with your favorite #pediatricot? There are endless possibilities with this one: articulation, following directions, vocabulary, social language skills (e.g., turn taking). This is great for pre-school and lower elementary.
- Melissa & Doug Safari Sidekicks are currently 57% OFF, making this collection of 10 safari animal ONLY $12.97 (originally $29.99). Animals include elephant, Buffalo, cheetah, giraffe, Wildebeest, Rhinoceros, crocodile, hippopotamus, zebra, lion. Perfect to use during play or in those #sensorybins!
- Melissa & Doug Suspend Game is 46% off right now, dropping from $16.99 to ONLY $9.19. This is FAVORITE in my speech-language room. It is an open ended game that I use on repeat with my middle school students. Great to use when working on articulation (assign each color a number), problem solving, and pragmatic language skills.
- Melissa & Doug Counting Caterpillar is 27% off, dropping from $14.99 to $10.99. This may look like a simple counting too, and it is, but I use it ALL THE TIME. This is an awesome tool for children to monitor their #voicevolume rate of speech, and fluency. It is such a helpful visual for our students and I AM SO glad I found it!
- Melissa & Doug Poke-a-Dot Dinosaurs A to Z is currently 31% off making it $8.99 (originally 12.99). This is such a motivating book to use in sessions with pre-school age children! They love to “poke” the dinosaurs. Poke-a-Dot books encourage language development, counting, and fine motor skills. The dots make different clicking and popping sounds depending on how they’re poked. How FUN!?
- Flashlight Wordless Picture Book is 66% off RIGHT NOW making it ONLY$5.79 (originally $16.99)!! I LOVE using this book with #storygrammarmarker. Wordless picture books are a wonderful way to support children in narrative production.
**Please note that all sales are subject to change. Sale prices listed during the Amazon Black Friday Sale 2020.